New Programs Starting Monday afternoons in January:
Baby Bookworms Storytime
- Interactive storytimes for
babies and toddlers who aren't quite ready for a traditional storytime.
We explore songs and stories, then have social play time.
- Mondays at 10:30am: 0-18 months
- Mondays at 11:15am: 12-24 months
*NEW* American Girl Book Club
- Explore history through discussing the American Girl series and doing crafts and activities. Read any book about each week's girl.
- 1st & 3rd Mondays at 3:30pm
- Jan. 5th - Kaya
- Jan. 19th - Felicity
- Feb. 2nd - Josefina
- Feb. 16th - Kirsten
*NEW* LEGO Lab
- Fun after-school LEGO challenges and free-play every other week.
- 2nd & 4th Mondays at 3:30pm
SPARK Homeschooling Group: First Tuesday of each month at 10:30am
Engaging side-by-side learning activities for parents and children of ages 2-10 - if interested and needing more information please contact Ashley N White at email@example.com or visit our group site at http://homeschool-life.com/tx/spark
Storytime & Craft: Tuesdays at 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- A storytime followed by a simple craft activity for families
with kids of all ages. Seating is limited, tickets are available at the kids desk starting at 5:30pm.
Martian Math: Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30pm
- Martian Math is an out of this world math enrichment class for grades 3rd - 6th. The class will focus on story problems, puzzles and games to give students a fun and hands on approach to math, logic and analytical reasoning. Students will receive 5 to 6 additional problems per class to work on at home.
- Please contact Emily Berver at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Arts & Crafts: Wednesdays at 6:00pm
- Create one-of-a-kind artistic creations with Miss Dianne. Ages
8+ or with an adult. Seating is limited, tickets are available at the
starting at 5:30pm.
- 1/7/2015 Milk carton birdfeeders
- 1/14/2015 "I have a dream..." hands picture
- 1/21/2015 Jack frost watercolor designs
- 1/28/2015 Draw & paint penguins
Toddler & Preschool Storytimes
- Traditional storytimes, intended for toddlers and preschoolers who can sit quietly and listen to 2-3 picture books.
- Fridays at 10:30am: Toddlers 18-36 months
- Fridays at 11:15am: Preschoolers 3-6 years
Saturday Storytime (all ages): Saturdays at 11:00am
*NEW* Vietnamese Storytime with Miss Linda (all ages): 2nd & 4th Saturdays at 11:00am
Bow Wow Reading Dogs (ages 5+): Saturdays from 12:00pm-1:00pm