Log into Little Pim using your library card number here:
New Monday After-School Programs:
Baby Bookworms Storytime
- Interactive storytimes for
babies and toddlers who aren't quite ready for a traditional storytime.
We explore songs and stories, then have social play time.
- Mondays at 10:30am: 0-18 months
- Mondays at 11:15am: 12-24 months
*NEW* American Girl Book Club
- Explore history through discussing the American Girl series and doing crafts and activities. Read any book about each week's girl.
- 1st & 3rd (and 5th) Mondays at 3:30pm
- Feb. 2nd - Josefina
- Feb. 16th - Kirsten
- Mar. 2nd - Addy
- Mar. 16th - Samantha
- Mar. 30th - Rebecca
*NEW* LEGO Lab
- Fun after-school LEGO challenges and free-play every other week.
- 2nd & 4th Mondays at 3:30pm
SPARK Homeschooling Group: First Tuesday of each month at 10:30am
Engaging side-by-side learning activities for parents and children of ages 2-10 - if interested and needing more information please contact Ashley N White at email@example.com or visit our group site at http://homeschool-life.com/tx/spark
Storytime & Craft: Tuesdays at 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- A storytime followed by a simple craft activity for families
with kids of all ages. Seating is limited, tickets are available at the kids desk starting at 5:30pm.
Martian Math: Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30pm
- Martian Math is an out of this world math enrichment class for grades 3rd - 6th. The class will focus on story problems, puzzles and games to give students a fun and hands on approach to math, logic and analytical reasoning. Students will receive 5 to 6 additional problems per class to work on at home.
- Please contact Emily Berver at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Arts & Crafts: Wednesdays at 6:00pm
2/4/2015 Groundhog shadow project
- Create one-of-a-kind artistic creations with Miss Dianne. Ages
8+ or with an adult. Seating is limited, tickets are available at the
starting at 5:30pm.
2/11/2015 Make funny & pretty Valentines
2/18/2015 Decorate Mardi Gras masks
2/25/2015 Lincoln & Washington puppets
3/4/2015 Make a Texas book cover
3/11/2015 Butterfly stained glass picture
3/18/2015 Rainbows and pots of gold
3/25/2015 Paint a waterfall
4/1/2015 Bunnies and chicks
4/8/2015 Make little bees
4/15/2015 Flamingo drawing
Toddler & Preschool Storytimes
- Traditional storytimes, intended for toddlers and preschoolers who can sit quietly and listen to 2-3 picture books.
- Fridays at 10:30am: Toddlers 18-36 months
- Fridays at 11:15am: Preschoolers 3-6 years
Saturday Storytime (all ages): Saturdays at 11:00am
*NEW* Vietnamese Storytime with Miss Linda (all ages): 2nd & 4th Saturdays at 11:00am
Bow Wow Reading Dogs (ages 5+): Saturdays from 12:00pm-1:00pm