Programs for Kids
Special Programs for Kids:
- 2/25 at 11am Black History Month Tap Dance Program - A fun and interactive tap dance program by Terrence "Tapman". All ages. Free.
- Baby Bookworms - Mondays at 10:30am (0-18mos), Mondays at 11:15am (12-24mos)
- Toddler Storytime (18-36mos) - Fridays at 10:30am
- Preschool Storytime (3-5 years) - Fridays at 11:15am
- Storytime & Craft (all ages) Tuesdays at 6:30pm & Saturdays at 11:00am (Tickets available 30 minutes before program at the kids desk)
- Sign Language Storytime (all ages) 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 11:00am
- Hora del Cuento (Para los niños de 0-5 años ) 2nd & 4th Thursdays at 11am
Wiggle Worms - Wed. at 10:30am
Free play with toys for ages 1-4.
LEGO Lab - Mondays 4-5pm
Free play with LEGOs and LEGO We-Do Robotics. Ages 5-12.
Coding Workshops for Kids - Tuesday, March 7th from 5:30-7pm
Ages 8-12 are invited to learn the basics of coding through Scratch. Instructed by Fun 2 Learn Code. Free. No registration. Please bring your own laptop if you can. Some laptops will be provided.
Arts & Crafts - Wednesdays at 6:00pm
Creative and unique art projects. Tickets available at 5:30pm. Ages 8+ or with an adult.
Upcoming crafts: 2/15 Jack frost with designs, 2/22 President's Day figures, 3/1 TX Independence quilt, 3/8 Draw a funny pig, 3/15 Stained glass butterflies, 3/22 Make a waterdrop necklace from glass beads, 3/29 Wildflower painting
Martian Math - Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30pm
Math enrichment for grades 3-6. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Bow Wow Reading Dog - 1st & 2nd Saturdays at 12pm
Have a one-on-one reading session with reading therapy dog, Ella!
Library programs are sponsored in part by the Friends of the Wells Branch Community Library.