I have a research question. What can I ask the reference librarian?
The librarians can answer a wide variety of questions, but we do have a few limits on what we can answer.
• Questions need to be able to be answered in a few sentences.
• We can only answer questions as staff time permits.
• We do not interpret any information, including legal, medical or financial information, and we won’t do student’s homework.
• We can get you the facts, but we are not doctors, lawyers or accountants.
• We may not be able to provide certain materials due to copyright or user agreements.
• We will provide citations.
• We cannot search beyond our holdings.